(Formerly MML SCITT)
Endeavour Learning (formerly known as Manchester, Merseyside & Lancashire) is a group of North-West schools who are responsible for the design and delivery of Secondary School Centred Initial Teacher Training. The partnership of schools are Tarleton Academy, Ormskirk School and Golborne High School.
The Endeavour Learning SCITT ensures
- We prepare trainees to become outstanding teachers
- We provide inspiring and high-quality training in creative school partnerships
- 100% achieve good or outstanding outcomes.
- 100% employment.
We will help you to meet your aspirations
- We will work with you so that you can inspire the next generation to make a difference.
We will work in partnership with you
- What do you need to be an outstanding teacher- we will work with you to find out what this is and then we will work with you to ensure you are the best teacher you can be.
We will challenge you but support you through your journey
- We have a whole range of staff across the Partnership to ensure you fulfil your potential.
The Endeavour Learning SCITT programme leads to qualified teacher status (QTS) and the award of Postgraduate Certificate in Education at Masters’ level (Validation pending) through Liverpool John Moores University.
In addition you will have access to:
- A dedicated Personal Tutor and a dedicated Curriculum Mentor;
- A range of opportunities – SEND/EAL, Primary and Sixth Form enhancements;
- Extended placements in two schools from week 2;
- Support with your subject knowledge development;
- An NQT support programme , supporting your though your first year of teaching and beyond;
- An induction programme starting in July and continuing in September with two weeks together as a cohort;
- An opportunity to be a trainee representative, representing your fellow trainees at feedback events.
If you are a graduate and want to train to be a teacher based more fully in a school environment, then this is the course for you.